Itís Time for You to Take Back Control of Your Fulfillment Program
Do These Issues Sound Familiar?
- Inaccurate inventory counts
- Delayed order delivery
- Unnecessary overhead costs
- Customer complaints
- Incorrect order fulfillment
- Overall lack of information
Donít let scenarios like these hurt your bottom line:
- A productive sales call . . . the opportunity lost when follow-up literature is mistakenly sent to the wrong prospect.
- A welcome campaign that backfires when your new member receives the wrong information in their packet.
- Your perfectly executed marketing campaign . . . a waste when customers are lost because the product they order is out of stock due to inaccurate inventory reports.
If fulfillment is a dirty word at your company, itís time for a change.
Streamline Your System with the Heeter Direct Real-Time Fulfillment Solution
The Heeter Direct Real-Time Fulfillment Solution brings you full control of your fulfillment process, all from the comfort and convenience of your computer. Heeter Directís fulfillment management software, a real-time online system is integrated directly with the Heeter Direct warehouse. This integration allows you to manage your entire fulfillment process from the time your inventory is received through order entry and fulfillment.
The power of management and knowledge at your fingertips - real time - all the time. 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Manage and maintain all inventories
- Order and send marketing materials and products through familiar online catalog shopping experience
- Develop customized sales literature
- Create made-to-order kits
- Run customized activity reports
- Strategically analyze fulfillment activities
Discover how Heeter Direct developed customized fulfillment and web-to-print solutions for H. J. Heinz and its MyHeinz.com Talking Labels consumer website.
84 Lumber needed more than just fulfillment of their select builder blueprints. They needed an online, automated system developed specifically to fit their needs. Heeter Direct came through.